The main purpose of this blog is for Becca (heading to London) to study and myself (staying in New London, MN) to post a drawing a day. In addition, we will also be posting photos of paintings, travels, adventures, friends or other tidbits of info. Since we will be creating our art in two different 'Londons' an ocean away from each other, our blog is titled. . .

'A Drawing a Day, an Ocean Away'

Monday, January 18, 2010

Peacock


I was asked to paint a peacock watercolor, so I am drawing some of them before choosing which one to paint. I am going to try to get one painted for this weekend's show. Here is my first peacock.

Becca, I love seeing your drawings - your mom said you have some photos of London - if you have time(!?) put some on here. I will take your painting to 'Foot in the Door 4' at the Minneapolis Institute of Arts the beginning of February. Will take pictures for you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment