The main purpose of this blog is for Becca (heading to London) to study and myself (staying in New London, MN) to post a drawing a day. In addition, we will also be posting photos of paintings, travels, adventures, friends or other tidbits of info. Since we will be creating our art in two different 'Londons' an ocean away from each other, our blog is titled. . .

'A Drawing a Day, an Ocean Away'

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bridge in Bath.

This is a bridge I found in Bath.  I just started this yesterday, but it's ink so I'm not sure how much further I can push it.  Plus the paper is already wrinkly.  I might need to find an art store tomorrow.  I got this wood from a lumber store for about $1!  Tomorrow I am going to some open studios at the Florence Studios.  They are in an old church, so it should be really cool to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment