The main purpose of this blog is for Becca (heading to London) to study and myself (staying in New London, MN) to post a drawing a day. In addition, we will also be posting photos of paintings, travels, adventures, friends or other tidbits of info. Since we will be creating our art in two different 'Londons' an ocean away from each other, our blog is titled. . .

'A Drawing a Day, an Ocean Away'

Monday, February 8, 2010

Minneapolis Institute of Arts

Hi, I took our artwork to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts on Saturday. There were a lot of people in a line that wound back and forth and back and forth. I thought I would have to stand in line for hours, but it only took an hour. The line moved along well the entire time. I visited with the lady ahead of me in line - she is a psychologist. Her background is in art and she has done art therapy. She said she has to use it just as a tool in her practice because in Minnesota they don't have insurance that covers art therapy counseling. She said that you should check that out.



No comments:

Post a Comment